[iText-questions] how can i get the font of a string using iText?
greenhat
2012-01-22 07:10:39 UTC
I'm able to get strings using a TextExtractionStrategy (specifically I'm
using a modified LocationTextExtraction Strategy so that I can pull coords
too). However I can't see how to get the font (and font size) for strings
or chars or TextChunks. Is there something else that I'm supposed to use to
get that info?

mkl
2012-01-27 15:30:16 UTC
Post by greenhat
I'm able to get strings using a TextExtractionStrategy (specifically I'm
using a modified LocationTextExtraction Strategy so that I can pull coords
too). However I can't see how to get the font (and font size) for strings
or chars or TextChunks. Is there something else that I'm supposed to use
to get that info?
When modifying the strategy, try to also add code which collects the
formating information from the TextRenderInfo.

Regards, Michael

blowagie
2017-01-27 08:04:36 UTC
Nabble is not an official channel to post questions about iText.
Please go to http://itextpdf.com/support for more info on getting support.